REFERENCE # TTC000740
|Required Documents for Home Child Care Provider |
(& most immigration programs)
( – ) Language Proficiency (IELTS Result) *In process
( ✓ ) Education Credential (ECA Report)
Supporting Documents (not required)
( ✓ ) Resume
( ✓ ) Cover Letter for family
( – ) CPR & First Aid Certificate/Training
( – ) References *In process
( – ) Driving
( ✓ ) Cooking – good
Write to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Us
My name is Nattanan Pawaputanon. I also go by my nickname, Jaja. Currently, I work as a Full-time ESL teacher at a local school in Thailand. I primarily teach English to young children from Grade 1-3 and soon will also cover Grade 5 students.
I am looking for an employer in Canada who is looking for a foreign caregiver who has experience teaching
multiple kids and also able to work under pressure. I consider myself hard-working, calm and caring.
If you are interested to get to know me more, do not hesitate to write back. I am more than happy to answer all
the questions you may have. Finally, we can set up a phone call or Skype/FaceTime/Video call interview anytime
if you’d like. I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
What qualities do you have that make you a good caregiver?
I am a young teacher but mature. I think I will be a good caregiver, I understand young children very well that I will be like their sister because I am only 23 years old. We can always share interests and I do really want them to feel like they talk to a family when they talk to me and always come to me when they needed to. I am young but I have a lot of experience working with young kids. Even though it is not an actual nanny experience but I’ve been tutoring since I was in school. Moreover, I always volunteered in youth program back when I was in college.
As of April 2022, I am planning to join an Au Pair program in USA for a couple of years to gain more childcare experience. I plan to come to work in Canada as a caregiver after I finished my Au Pair year.
Hua Khiew Wittayalai School, Thailand
ESL teacher | 2021 – present
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure the classroom is clean and orderly.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
Private English Class, Thailand
Freelance English tutor | 2018 – present
- Teach English to elementary and middle school students for exams.
- Tutor and guide elementary school students for secondary school admissions.
- Plan and prepare lessons and provide practice tests.
- Translate materials for undergraduate students.
Srinagarind Hospital, Thailand
Social Medicine Department Trainee | 2020 – 2020 | Duration of employment – 3 months
- Prepared and provided vaccination forms and information to patients and medical professionals.
- Collected patients’ information for COVID-19, dengue fever, and influenza investigations.
- Prepared information for meetings and conferences.
2017 – 2021 Khon Kaen University, Bachelor of Arts, major in English – First-Class Honors
Khon Kaen, Thailand
2011 – 2017 Khon Kaen Wittayayon School, High School Diploma
Khon Kaen, Thailand
Interests & Hobbies
Listening to music, sing and dance.
Q&A about me
- coming soon